"Forgive, forget & eat more jam," the jar said on the lid.

Dai ate some jam and thought a lot and, in the end, he did

go home and be a better boy.

Although, sometimes, it's tricky.

There is a moral to this tale:

Jam makes fingers sticky.

-A. Minghella-

Geoffrey Thorne at SimonSays, official publisher's site

FIRST REVIEW for POW!ERFUL TALES!!
"This afternoon I finished reading POW!erful Tales, edited by Michael C. Lea, published by Peryton Press. And I really liked it. I thought at first that it was just a collection of superhero short stories, but it is actually a shared world anthology with a progression to the stories that makes sense by the time you've read it all. These are authors with much less fear in them than I have. When asked to do a superhero story, I turned in a modest tale about a relatively low powered teenage girl with a few personal problems. These authors tackle the big issues--right and wrong, power vs. responsibility, and the fate of the planet. I am humbled and amazed by their efforts.

In my humble opinion, these super stories are superior to the Wild Card series produced by George R.R. Martin and company. And I'm going over to twitter to tell everybody that."- Ken St. Andre, Trollhalla.com

Awesome on a stick, baby!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home