"Forgive, forget & eat more jam," the jar said on the lid.

Dai ate some jam and thought a lot and, in the end, he did

go home and be a better boy.

Although, sometimes, it's tricky.

There is a moral to this tale:

Jam makes fingers sticky.

-A. Minghella-

Geoffrey Thorne at SimonSays, official publisher's site

My Dulcet Tones

Well. It had to happen. Eventually some lunatic would want to ask me to talk about something and record the conversation. That lunatic is Brandon Easton, writer, teacher and podcaster, and the conversation can be heard at his WRITING FOR ROOKIES website.

WRITING FOR ROOKIES

It's fun, informative and you get to hear me EXPOUND over the staticky phone lines about all sorts of randomness. I forgot a name and misused the word undersell. Because that's how AWESOME I am!

Check it out.

And feel free to mock me.



* cross post
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home